Organization: Maska. Anthropology - Sociology - Culture
We invite contributors to submit papers for the next issue of the MASKA academic journal, concerning themes presented below or other related to the topic of origins and genesis.
Only English-language text will be accepted for this edition.
Deadline: 31st July 2018
Date of issue: 30th December 2018
Papers (20,000-35,000 characters) together with the opinion of a faculty member with a doctoral degree, abstract (500-800 characters) and keywords attached, should be sent by email to email@example.com.
Further information and editorial requirements can be found on our website: http://www.maska.psc.uj.edu.pl/en_GB/.
MASKA is featured on the List of Scientific Journals of the Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education. 7 points of academic achievement are granted for every paper published in our journal.
Suggested themes include but are not limited to:
- the problem of origins in the humanities and social sciences
- beginnings and development of science, philosophy, literary genres, methodologies, and great concepts
- genesis in philosophy, art, literature, and film
- the origins of religions, cults, and myths
- creation of the world and its representations in cultures
- the origin of humanity
- the politics of origins
- the beginnings of nations, social classes, organizations, and movements
- deities associated with creation and their representations in cultures
- the issue of birth and rebirth in philosophy, religion, art, and literature