9th Annual International Conference on Urban Studies & Planning 3-6 June 2019, Athens, Greece (ATINER)
Organization: Athens Institute for Education and Research
The Architecture Unit in collaboration with the Social Sciences Division of ATINER are organizing the 9th Annual International Conference on Urban Studies & Planning, 3-6 June 2019, Athens, Greece sponsored by the Athens Journal of Architecture.
The aim of the conference is to bring together academics and researchers from all areas of social sciences such as urban sociology, urban geography, urban design, urban planning, architecture, etc. Areas of interest include all topics dealing with cities such as:
- History, growth, development, regeneration, and management of cities and other processes
- Urban theories, policies, and modeling
- Comprehensive, sector, and neighborhoods plans
- Urban transportation and infrastructure planning
- Historic preservation
- Housing, public open space, and central business districts
- Urban studies and planning pedagogy and research
You may participate as a stream leader, presenter of one paper, chair a session or observer.
Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos