International Conference on Global Trends in Science, Technology, Humanities, Commerce & Management (ICGTSTHCM )2019
Organization: SSBT's College of Engineering and Technology, Bambhori, Jalgaon, India
Conference Aim and Objectives:
The conference aims to bring Scientists, Engineers, Academicians, Researchers and Professionals to exchange and share most recent innovations, trends and new research results on all aspects of Science, Technology, Humanities, Commerce & Management. The objectives of the conference are as follows.
• To allow researchers, students and engineers gathering, on a rather informal basis, for fruitful discussions, and presentation of new results within the conference topics.
• To understand, advance and promote the emerging global trends in Science, Technology, Humanities, Commerce & Management.
• To provide premier interdisciplinary forum for Scientists, Engineers, Academicians, Researchers and Professionals to navigate the future research for better mankind.
Scope of the Conference:
The scope of this conference constitutes interdisciplinary areas in which deliberations will be held on various topics. The discussion, deliberations and presentations will be carried out in three different tracks.
• Track 1: Global Trends in Science and Technology
• Track 2: Global Trends in Commerce and Management
• Track 3: Global Trends in Humanities
Topics of interest in each track include research and development trends in the following areas, but are not limited to:
• Computer Science and Engineering
• Information Technology
• Electrical Engineering
• Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
• Civil Engineering
• Mechanical Engineering
• Biotech Engineering
• Chemical Engineering
• Commerce & Business Management
• Pharmaceutical Sciences
• Social Sciences and Humanities
• Physical, Life and Applied Sciences
• Multidisciplinary, Interdisciplinary and Transdisciplinary Studies
We cordially invite you to submit your recent research papers to the International Conference on “Global Trends in Science, Technology, Humanities, Commerce & Management 2019 (ICGTSTHCM 2019)” to be held at Jalgaon, Maharashtra, India. It is intended to be a forum for technical exchange amongst researchers from academia, research laboratories, and industries in various emerging fields of Science, Technology, Humanities, Commerce & Management. The technical program includes keynote lectures, and regular technical sessions.
Prof. (Dr.) G. K. Patnaik