Software Engineering Conference Russia (SECR) 2019 is the premier software engineering conference in Russia. The conference will take place in St.Petersburg.
The main conference dates are 14-15 of November (Thursday and Friday), and on 16th of November (Saturday) will be dedicated to master-classes.
The conference targets top specialists of IT industry and science, visionaries. It is a multi-disciplinary event that allows participants to overview a wide range of software industry topics and trends, and deepen their understanding of the areas of interest, which may be adjacent to their core specialisation.
Talks, workshops and scientific papers submissions are welcome. Papers are accepted only along with the talk which delivered in person.
The submissions related to software development are welcome. Some of the topics are listed below.
- Programming Technologies and Tools
- AI; Intelligent Apps and Analytics ; Intelligent Things
- IoT; Digital Twins
- Data Science; Big Data
- Blockchain ; Event-Driven
- Cloud; Cloud to the Edge
- High-Loaded Systems
- Embedded Systems; Hardware and Low-level Programming.
- Open Source Technologies & Community
- Voice Interfaces; Natural Languages Text Processing; Conversational Platforms
- Security; Continuous Adaptive Risk and Trust
- VR, AR, Immersive Experience
- Software Testing and Verification
- System Analysis and Requirements Engineering
- Project and Product Management (Classical & Agile)
- Software Architecture
- Continuous Professional Development: From Classical to Corporate University
- Business and Entrepreneurship
- Human Computer Interaction; User Experience, Usability
Submission deadline: 20th of August 2019.
Time allocated for the talk: 15 or 30 minutes (allocated by program committee with your curator), and for master-class: 1 – 8 hrs.
Language: English or Russian. The slides can be in English or in Russian. The preferred language for papers is English.
For more information visit https://2019.secrus.org/lang/en/for-speakers/call-for-speakers/ or send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org