Agriculture Innovations For Marginal Environments (Global Forum on Innovations For Marginal Environments)
Organization: International Center for Biosaline Agriculture
Event: Global Forum on Innovations For Marginal Environments
Global Forum On Innovations For Marginal Environments
You are encouraged to submit a paper if your research provides insight into opportunities or challenges of:
- Agricultural Abiotic Stress Management
- Salinization – Water and Soil
- Climate change Impacts and Management
- Crop Productivity & Diversification
- Natural Resources and Management
- Plant Genomics
- Controlled Environment Agriculture
Guidelines for abstracts
The word range for abstracts is 250 – 350 words. The abstracts which do not meet this word limit will be returned to authors for revision.
- All abstracts must be in English.
- Abstracts must be informative and succinct, including a paper’s background, purpose, methodology, results, and conclusion.
- All abstracts must be accompanied by a short biography of the presenting author.
- Please download the abstract and biography template from the webbsite, and follow the format very carefully.
- Please send your questions to email@example.com.
15 August 2019: Abstract submission closes
15 September 2019: Authors are notified of acceptance
15 October 2019: Final program is published
Please send your abstracts to Dr. RK Singh at firstname.lastname@example.org
Accepted abstracts will be included in the Forum Abstract Book
Keynote papers (handled by the forum’s scientific editorial board) will be included in the Forum Proceedings
Rakesh Kumar Singh