Organization: Mise en Abyme. International Journal of Comparative Literature and Arts
Call for papers
Deadline: 25th September 2019
The theme for the monographic section of the issue will be "Digital Humanities".
The proposed research lines will include, among others, the following approaches:
- how Computer Sciences contribute to text preservation and fruition;
- how digital media may be used to create and provide access to texts and works of art;
- the use of digital media and digital applications in teaching;
- the use of digitalised database, corpora and innovative software in academic research;
- the intersections between Computer and Human Sciences, taking into account the broader contribution to critical theory and philosophy.
Articles length for both the monographic and the miscellaneous sections should be between 30,000 and 40,000 keystrokes (including spaces). The accepted languages are English, French, Italian, Spanish, and German.
Contributions should be sent electronically to email@example.com and should clearly indicate the author’s complete contact information (name, university affiliation, address and email).
The deadline for submission is 25th September 2019.
Armando Rotondi / Elisa Sartor