Maheshtala College, West Bengal India
Organization: Maheshtala College
CALL FOR PAPERS
It is our pleasure to announce that Maheshtala College is going to publish a multi disciplinary theme based peer reviewed trilingual (English, Bengali, Sanskrit) college journal “Intellect.Us” with ISSN number. The first issue of the journal will be published in the month of November 2019. “Intellect.Us” will be fully peer reviewed by independent academic editors and reviewers. Faculty members and research scholars are requested to submit original articles for publication within 30thSeptember 2019 to the email address email@example.com.The Authors’ Guidelines and sub-themes (not restrictive to given ones only) are appended below –
Subject area /Theme: Environment
• Importance of education for environment.
• Education and environment.
• Literature and environment.
• Environmental consciousness in Sanskrit literature.
• Climate adaptation and sustainability.
• Importance of resource management for sustainable development.
• Feminism and Environment
• Ecological problems and solution using computational methods.
• Role of IOT/Computer Science in environmental science.
• Advanced Physics in Green world.
• Green chemistry in ecological aspects.
• Economical development vs. environment.
• Rabindranath Tagore’s views on nature and environment.
• What kills nature –effects of acid rain on fish and wild life.
• Coastal Eco-system.
• Environmental consciousness on Indian Thought.
• Environmental Ethics.
• Historical Studies of environment.
• Ecological issues during colonial period
• Media and Environment
• Environment and Politics
Word limit: 2500-5000 words. (Including Endnotes).For English articles: Times New Roman, 12 font, quoted part (if any) 10 font within quotation marks.For Bengali articles: “Abhra” software , 12 font, quoted part (if any) 10 font within quotation marks. For Sanskrit articles use Unicode software, 12 font, quoted part (if any) 10 font within quotation marks.All articles should have abstracts of not more than 250words with at least 5 key words.For reference, MLA Guidelines 8th Edition/ API Style sheet 6th Edition is to be followed. All contributors are requested to submit a declaration professing originality of main article (See Appendix A).
For any query, contact :
• Dr.Sanghamitra Ganguly firstname.lastname@example.org
• Prof Dipanwita Sarkar email@example.com
• Dr.Sharbani Chattopadhyay firstname.lastname@example.org
• Prof Lipi Halder email@example.com
• Prof Sanyukta Mukherjee firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please note that the date of sending complete papers is 30th Sept, 2019)