UBC Robson Square, Vancouver, Canada
Organization: Common Ground Research Networks
Aging & Social Change Research Network: a conference and journal founded in 2011, exploring the changing social dynamics of aging.
Aging & Social Change: Tenth Interdisciplinary Conference will be held in Vancouver, Canada on date 2019-09-24 - 2020-09-25.
We invite proposals for paper presentations, workshops/interactive sessions, posters/exhibits, or colloquia addressing one of the following themes:
2020 Special Focus—Aging Societies: Extended Working Lives and Discrimination Against Older Workers
- Theme 1: Economic and Demographic Perspectives on Aging
- Theme 2: Public Policy and Public Perspectives on Aging
- Theme 3: Medical Perspectives on Aging, Health, Wellness
- Theme 4: Social and Cultural Perspectives on Aging
CONFERENCE SUBMISSION DEADLINES
The next proposal deadline is 24 February 2020. We welcome the submission of presentation proposals at any time of the year up until 30 days before the start of the conference. All proposals will be reviewed within two to four weeks of submission.
- Regular proposal deadline - 24 June 2020
- Late proposal deadline - 24 August 2020
Use the hashtags #ASCIC20 and #mycgrn on social media