Faculty of Arts and Humanities, Beni Mellal, Morocco
Higher education faculty are doing their best to im- prove the quality of education offered to students. However, the results have not been up to the expectations of all the stakeholders, teachers and students. Successful education has long lasting effects on the learners that predispose them to deal with everyday and future challenges. Therefore, considerable efforts need to be invested in discovering and elaborating new effective teaching practices, assessment, study skills, learner empowerment etc. Within this framework, this conference highlights the presenta- tion of new advances, trends and research results in the field of quality higher education.
At the core of any discussion on ‘quality tertiary education’ is the assessment provided by researchers, education experts and policymakers; they contribute greatly in the discussion by provi- ding input from various relevant perspectives. This conference therefore aims to bring all the experts in the field to discuss new dynamics in 21st century. Applicants are encouraged to submit their proposals) on a broad range of topics, including, but not limited to:
- Educational innovation
- Teaching Experiences, Pedagogy, Practice & Praxis
- Assessment Theories & MethodologiesCurriculum Design & Development
- Teaching strategies and styles
- Classroom techniques
- Lifelong Learning
- Learning for sustainability
- University ranking and quality of higher education
- ICT and Education
- Teaching the four skills
- Effective teaching
- Individual learner differences
Submissions are solicited for theme ses- sion presentations which should last for 20 minutes with 5-10 minutes for questions (maximum 30 minutes total), and they should be in line with the following guide- lines:
- Abstracts should be no more than 250 words and should NOT include the authors’ names and should be submitted in English.
- The bio should not exceed 100 words.
- Review results will be communicated via email by February 15th, 2020.
- English is the official language of the conference.
- Selected papers will be reviewed by the scientific committee and appear in a special issue.
- Only applicants selected for participation will be contacted.
- Faculty members and independent re- searchers: 600 Dh
- Students: 300 Dh
School of Arts and Humanities, Avenue Ibn Khaldoun, B.P: 524, Beni Mellal, Morocco
Information about suitable hotels will be made available on due time.
L. Meriem Ouahidi