Turkey - Istanbul
Organization: Orphans Care Federation
Orphans Care Federation invites you to submit a research proposal in the first Scientific Conference for Orphans Care, titled: "Orphans Care and Widow Empowerment: Past Experiences and Development Prospects", taking place on 4th to 5th November 2020 in Istanbul - Turkey. The conference runs in partnership with multiple Humanitarian Organizations and Academic Institutions in the Middle East, North Africa, Europe, and the United States.
The conference will highlight on the challenges facing orphans, widows and the organizations providing care for them, provides space for researchers, academics, charity workers and specialists to exchange research results and experiences in issues such as governance, policy issues, laws, legislation protecting orphans rights, issues of empowerment and rehabilitation, and the reconstruction and sustainable development of the orphan sector.
The conference themes shall be as follows:
• Governance and policies for Organizations Caring for Orphans.
• Laws and Orphans Rights.
• Empowering and Rehabilitating Widows and Orphans.
• Reconstruction and Sustainable Development of Orphans Care Sector.
• Violence Against Orphans and Widows.
• General Health of Orphans and Widows.
• Education for Orphans and Widows.
• Orphans Child Labor.
• Orphans with Disability.
• Homeless Orphans and Orphanages.
• Sponsorship and Financial Resources for Orphans.
Participants are invited to address various topics, with a focus on criticizing existing practices, creating alternatives, developing policies, and proposing projects on issues facing orphans and widows.
The deadline for submitting the research abstract is 28th February 2020 with a reply from organizers to be sent no later than 31st March 2020.
• Submissions will undergo a double-blind review by the scientific committee.
• Orphans Care Federation will cover the costs of travel and accommodation during conference days for approved papers.
Further details on research requirements and research proposal can be found at www.orphans-care.org
For inquiries and information contact us by email: email@example.com
We welcome you at the first Scientific Conference for Orphans Care in November 2020