Organization: CSMFL Publications
CALL FOR BOOK CHAPTERS
Management of Data in AI Age | Edition 2020
Editors: Dr. MSS El Namaki, Dean, School of Management, Victoria University, Switzerland. & Pooja Sharma, Principal Consultant- Business Analytics, SKS Consulting & Advisors, India.
About the book
Management of Data in AI Age proposes to assimilate thought-provoking ideas and management strategies for the management of data in the age of artificial intelligence (AI).
Watch book’s intro video at https://link.csmflpublications.com/book_DataAI
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) & its usage in business
- Impacts of AI on Enterprise Data
- Data Science
- Data Analytics & its usage for businesses
- Data Management
- AI Management for Data Applications
- Data Protection & Privacy Management
- Technological Threats & Opportunities to Enterprise Data
- Data Analysis & Strategy Planning
- Online Privacy & its Management by Businesses
- Role of Data Professionals for businesses
- Data & its classification in light of AI
- Risks & Challenges to Enterprise Data
Editorial policies, dates & deadlines for submitting chapters to the book is available at book’s web URL at https://link.csmflpublications.com/book_DataAI
- There is NO chapter submission/processing/publishing fee/charge.
- All submitted chapters are subject to an editorial review before their acceptance for inclusion in the book.
- The chapters should be in the format as prescribed on the above URL.
- The authors need to comply with the editorial policies & guidelines failing which the submitted chapters will NOT be considered for review.
- In case of any information, clarification or assistance, the editorial office of the book’s publisher can be contacted by visiting the book’s web URL.