Call for Book Chapters | Innovations in Educational Leadership and Continuous Teachers' Professional Development | Edition 2020
Organization: CSMFL Publications
CALL FOR BOOK CHAPTERS
Innovations in Educational Leadership and Continuous Teachers' Professional Development | Edition 2020 | edited by Dr. Osama Mahdi Abdullah Al-Mahdi, Bahrain Teachers College, University of Bahrain, Kingdom of Bahrain.
About the book
The book (an edited proposal), Innovations in Educational Leadership and Continuous Teachers' Professional Development, proposes to explore the contemporary horizons of educational leadership and teachers' professional development. The contemporary developments in educational leadership are proposed to be the key area of exploration for this book. Educational leaders' intent to build capacity and developing teachers' professional acumen is another area of exploration covering key developments, issues, possible solutions & advisories for the teachers' professional developmental programs.
Watch the book’s intro video at the book web URL.
- Educational Leadership
- Models of Educational Leadership
- Ethics of Educational Leadership
- Features of Effective School Leadership
- Appraisal and Performance Management
- Strategic Planning and Leadership
- Leadership for Diversity and Inclusion
- Leadership and Students Success
- School Leaders' Professional Development
- Promoting Learning in Leadership Networks
- Continuous Teachers' Professional Development
- Effectiveness of teacher professional development
- Teacher education curriculum/structure/pedagogical approaches/assessment/evaluation
- Continuum of teacher education (induction, initial teacher education, career-long professional learning)
- Use of technology in education/teacher education
Editorial policies, dates & deadlines for submitting chapters to the book are available at the book’s web URL.
- There is NO chapter submission/processing/publishing fee/charge.
- All submitted chapters are subject to an editorial review before their acceptance for inclusion in the book.
- The chapters should be in the format as prescribed on the book's web URL.
- The authors need to comply with the editorial policies & guidelines failing which the submitted chapters will NOT be considered for review.
- In case of any information, clarification or assistance, the editorial office of the book’s publisher can be contacted by visiting the book’s web URL.