Organization: International Book
Dear Academician/Researchers/Practi tioner [International]
I hope this e-mail finds you well! Currently, I am in the process of editing a forthcoming international book titled “Theories, Practices, and Cases of Black Money and Financial Crime”, to be published by IGI Global, USA. Based in Pennsylvania, the publisher is one of the largest North American publishers and most of its publications are indexed in the prestigious Web of Science. I would like to take this opportunity to cordially invite you and your colleagues to submit your work for consideration in this publication. List of topics and details are available at https://www.igi-global.com/ publish/call-for-papers/call- details/4572. The book is scheduled for release in 2021. International Editorial Board consists of the following eminent professors/researchers/ practitioners of global repute.
· Amir Kia; Professor of Economics; Utah Valley University, USA.
· John Winterdyk, Professor of Criminology; Mount Royal University, Canada.
· *Philippe Adair, Professor of Economics; Université Paris-Est Créteil, France.
· Mirjana Peji? Bach, Professor of Informatics; University of Zagreb, Croatia.
· Andy Borchers; Professor of Management; Lipscomb University, USA.
· Robert Beeres, Professor of Defense Economics; Netherlands Defense Academy, Netherlands.
· Mehboob ul Hassan, Professor of Business Administration, King Saud University, KSA.
· *Rajendra Parsad Gunputh, Professor of Law, University of Mauritius, Mauritius.
· Laura L. Hansen, Associate Professor of Criminology, Western New England University, USA.
· ?smail Y?ld?r?m, Associate Professor of Finance, Hitit University, Turkey.
· Christian de Peretti; Lecturer in Economics; Ecole Centrale de Lyon, France.
· Dickson K.W. CHIU; Assistant Professor in IS; The University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong.
· Sibo Yan, Senior Associate, KPMG LLC, UK.
· Hazik Mohamed, CEO, Stellar Consulting Group, Singapore.
I am familiar with your research interests, and I am certain that your contribution on this topic and/or other related research areas would make an excellent addition to this publication. You can also find detailed manuscript formatting and submission guidelines at http://www.igi-global.com/ publish/contributor-resources/ before-you-write/. Thank you very much for your consideration of this invitation, and I hope to hear from you by April 15, 2020! Kindly also share with your colleagues and doctoral candidates.
My own profile may be accessed at https://sbe.umt.edu.pk/dof1/ Academics/Faculty/Abdul-Rafay. aspx
Editor in Chief of
Theories, Practices, and Cases of Black Money and Financial Crime
ABDUL RAFAY, FCA
Department of Finance,
School of Business & Economics,
University of Management and Technology,
C-II, Johar Town, Lahore, Pakistan.
Tel:+92 42 111 300 200 Ext: 3359 Cell: +92 333 4590247
Emails: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Professor ABDUL RAFAY