Prague, Czech Republic
Worldwide Music Conference (WWMC) has announced a Call for Papers for the WWMC 2021 – Scientific World Explores Music, which will be held on April 22–23, 2021 in Prague, Czech Republic.
WWMC brings together experts from various fields (music theory, biology, psychology, ethnography, mathematics, acoustics, and others) to make their achievements in music studies available to the entire music research community.
The conference seeks to break down the language barrier between different disciplines, to provide an opportunity for scientists to go beyond their professional circle and spread ideas and discoveries to a multidisciplinary community of music researchers. Hence speakers address representatives of all disciplines using a common language, providing clarifications. The WWMC organizers encourage the researchers to attract interest in their subject of study, to popularize their ideas and discoveries.
The WWMC 2021 Call for Papers includes miscellaneous topics, among them:
- Theoretical concepts of music in general and its individual aspects
- Music from the perspective of psychology and physiology
- Mathematical methods in music-theoretical research
- The diversity of forms of musical thinking in different cultures and different epochs
- Music technology from a scientific perspective
To find out more, to submit your abstract or full paper and register, visit the WWMC 2021 website: https://wwmc.io/