Organization: Multimeans Media International
Call for Papers
International Scholar Journal of Arts and Social Science Research (ISJASSR) is a peer-reviewed journal that seeks to encourage extensive research in the fields of Arts and Social Science. It provides platform for academics, students, researchers, institutions and professionals to share new ideas and debate current global and national issues with a view to proffering solutions as well as contribute to existing knowledge.
The journal welcomes well researched original and insightful papers from Arts, Social Science and related fields for publication.
ISJASSR is a quarterly publication. All received papers go through desk review and rigorous peer review.
Authors submitting papers to ISJASSR should comply with the following guidelines:
1. Papers must be well researched and referenced
2. Manuscripts must not have been submitted to another academic publication
3. Manuscripts must not exceed 16 pages
4 . Submit your paper in MS Word format
5. ISJASSR uses the Chicago 15th edition, MLA and APA referencing styles.
6. Manuscripts will be rejected during desk review for poor grammar and wrong spellings. Authors are therefore advised to use grammar and spellings checker as well as do a thorough check
7. All papers must have an abstract of not more than 300 words. The abstract should state the focus of the paper, methodology and sources, findings and conclusion.
Methods of Submission
1. Visit, http://www.theinterscholar.org/journals/index.php/isjassr , register and upload your paper. Or
2. Send it to the managing editor via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com
You will receive a reply informing you about the status of your paper within five work days. After 5 days if you do not receive a reply, it means your paper does not meet standards of the journal and it is not being considered for publication. You may submit it to another journal.