Organization: Faculty of Arts, Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, Igbariam Campus
FACULTY OF ARTS
CHUKWUEMEKA ODUMEGWU OJUKWU UNIVERSITY
COOU JOURNAL OF ARTS AND HUMANITIES
CALL FOR PAPERS
COOU Journal of Arts and Humanities (CJAH),an annual, peer-reviewed and refereed International Journal of the Faculty of Arts, Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (formerly Anambra State University, ANSU), Igbariam Campus is currently accepting submissions of manuscripts and book reviews for its forthcoming vol. 5 no. 3, June 2020 issue. The Journal provides a platform for publication in the humanities and related disciplines. CJAH has for its objective to expand interdisciplinary studies in humanities and thus inform scholars and the general public about recent developments in such fields as: History and International Relations, Religious Studies, Music, Igbo Language/Culture, Philosophy, Linguistics, Theatre Arts, Comparative Literature, Literary Studies, Foreign Language Education, Translation Studies etc. The journal publishes in both print and online versions
Authors are hereby invited to submit their abstracts of 250 words, prepared in MS-Word and then manuscripts to:firstname.lastname@example.org
· Authors of accepted abstracts are required to submit their manuscripts.
· All manuscripts must be well researched, original and referenced.
· Spelling could be US or UK English so long as it is consistent.
· All manuscripts must have not been previously submitted or published in any other academic outlet.
· Manuscripts should be typed, double–spaced in MS word using 12 point font size, Times New Roman and should not exceed 15 pages including tables and references.
· Citations must conform to the most recent version of APA, MLA or Chicago style sheet.
Upon receipt, the Editor acknowledges forthwith. Accepted or rejected abstracts are communicated to the authors within one week and manuscript within four weeks. Manuscripts are anonymously assessed by at least two reviewers who have expertise in the subjects.
CJAH papers are indexed and listed in the following indexing and abstracting services: Google Scholar, Research Gate, Academia.Edu
Deadline for submission of manuscript for June publication, May 31, 2020
Further enquiries contact:
Professor Sr. Mary Noelle Ethel N. Ezeh, IHM
Dr. Ifeoma Udoye