Organization: Association for Business Communciation Southwestern U.S.
Event: 2021 ABC-SWUS Virtual Conference
2021 ABC-SWUS Virtual Conference
March 17 - March 20, 2021
Please submit a proposal or paper related to business communication topics for presentation at the 2021 ABC-SWUS Virtual Conference, held in collaboration with the Association for Business Information Systems (ABIS). Research papers or position papers related to business communication topics in the following areas are encouraged:
Technology and Education
Innovative Instructional Methods
Business Education Issues
International Business Communication
Paradigm Shifts in Communication
Training and Development/Consulting
Legal and Ethical Communication Issues
· Papers or proposals should include a statement of the problem or purpose, methodology section (if applicable), findings (as available), a summary, implications for education and/or business, and a bibliography.
· If you are submitting a proposal only, it should contain 750 to 1,500 words and must be submitted on the ABC website: https://www.businesscommunication.org/page/2021-abc-southwestern-us/fbd-conference. Click on the link for the 2021 ABC-SWUS Virtual Conference.
· If you are submitting a completed paper, please submit your paper online at the link above. Submit the completed paper as a Microsoft Word document to the ABC-SWUS website by October 1, 2020.
· Personal and institutional identification should be removed from the body of the paper. Submissions will be anonymously reviewed.
· A cover page is required with the title of the paper and identifying information for each author: name, institutional affiliation, address, phone number, and e-mail address. For your research to be considered for the Richard D. Irwin Distinguished Paper Award, you must submit a completed paper rather than a proposal by the submission deadline, October 1, 2020.
· Submitted papers should not have been previously presented or published, nor should they be under consideration or accepted for presentation elsewhere.
· Upon receiving notice of acceptance, all authors and co-authors are expected to pre-register for ABC-SWUS at http://www.fbdonline.org. Your ABC-SWUS registration fee will allow you hear all ABC and ABIS presenters; if you present at the ABIS conference, you are responsible for their organizational registration fee.
Submission Deadline: Papers and proposals must be received by October 1, 2020.
Proceedings Deadline: Accepted papers must be received by January 15, 2021.
For information, contact Leslie Ramos Salazar, Program Chair, via e-mail at email@example.com
Leslie Ramos Salazar