Organization: Faculty of Women, Ain Shams University
Misriqiya (International Journal of African – Egyptian Studies)
Volume 1 October 2020
Print ISSN: 2682-4116
Online ISSN: 2682-4124
This journal publishes articles in the fields of anthropology, history, sociology, politics, geography, linguistics, literary and cultural studies and Basic Science. Mi?riqiy? is published in both print and online versions. It is an international academic journal published quarterly by the Faculty of Women, Ain Shams University, Egypt. Mi?riqiy? aims to publish high-quality research papers relevant to Africa. Mi?riqiy? journal has an active editorial board that encompasses scholars from a variety of disciplines based at both Egyptian and international universities, the journal seeks to foster an interdisciplinary and global conversation from, with and about Africa. Our mission is to advance research by working to develop and maintain competence, ethics and integrity and the highest professional standards in the specialty for the benefit of the public.
Manuscripts must represent original work and must follow the following guideline.
1. All text should be typed 1.15 -spaced including the summary, the references, as well as table and figure captions.
2. All text should be typed with 2.5 cm margins on all sides.
3. use 12 pt. Times New Roman font.
4. Manuscripts should be divided into Title page, introduction, Materials and Methods, Results, Discussion, Conclusion, Acknowledgment and References. Fused results and discussion are acceptable. The text is followed by tables, figures.
5. Title Page: The title page should include the following information:
• Title of the article (make the title brief, informative, attractive, and related to the subject of the article).
• The name(s) of the author(s)
• The affiliation(s) and address(es) of the author(s)
• The e-mail address and telephone of the corresponding author
With the online journal management system that we are using, authors will be able to track manuscripts progress through the editorial process by logging in as author in authors Dashboard.
Contact Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org