Call for Paper on “Subaltern Perspectives in Indian Context”
Authentic, scholarly and unpublished research papers are invited from academics and writers for publication in an edited volume with ISBN. Authors are requested to strictly follow the submission guidelines mentioned herewith in their papers. Only electronic submission via email will be accepted for publication. The proposed title of the volume which is below, may subject to change:
Subaltern Perspectives in Indian Context: Critical Responses
Subaltern, as we all know, refers to a domain of plurality which encompasses all marginalized classes of people in terms of race, class, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or religion and representation of such identities in any form in art, movie and text in Indian context is what we mean by the title “Subaltern Perspectives in Indian Context”. Hence, all submission must relate to subaltern identities and representation of such identities in Indian context. The study may be either on any single community of such people (women or dalits or workers or peasants or any other social groups displaced to the margins of a society) or on all communities of such people as a whole but it must strictly be limited within Indian context.
To throw a glance at works done by the editor till date, you can visit his personal website:
• File must be in Microsoft Word format following MLA 8th edition carrying a self declaration that it is an original work and has not been published/ sent for publication anywhere else. To get full tutorial on MLA 8th style of citation, you may visit my official YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/DipakGiri
• Font & size: Times New Roman 12, whereas the title must be in 14 point size, bold.
• Word limit: Minimum 2000 and Maximum 4000 including Abstract
• A brief bio-note of 150 words of the respective authors should be attached towards the end of the paper.
• Authors are requested to submit their manuscript to firstname.lastname@example.org before 31 October, 2020