Call for Paper on “Indian English Poetry: A Critical Evaluation”
Authentic, scholarly and unpublished research papers are invited from academics and writers for publication in an edited volume with ISBN. Authors are requested to strictly follow the submission guidelines mentioned herewith in their papers. Only electronic submission via email will be accepted for publication. The proposed title of the volume which is below, may subject to change:
Indian English Poetry: A Critical Evaluation
Submission may include but are not limited to the works of following poets:
Pre-Independence Indian Poets: Romesh Chunder Dutt, Toru Dutt, Manmohan Ghose, Aurobindo Ghose, Rabindranath Tagore, Sarojini Naidu etc.
Post-Independence Indian Poets: Nissim Ezekiel, Dom Moraes, P. Lal, Adil Jussawalla, A. K. Ramanujan, R. Parthasarthy, Gieve Patel, Arvind Mehrotra, Pritish Nandy, Kamala Das, Keki N. Daruwalla etc.
To throw a glance at works done by the editor till date, you can visit his personal website:
• File must be in Microsoft Word format following MLA 8th edition carrying a self declaration that it is an original work and has not been published/ sent for publication anywhere else.
• Font & size: Times New Roman 12, whereas the title must be in 14 point size, bold.
• Word limit: Minimum 2000 and Maximum 4000 including Abstract
• A brief bio-note of 150 words of the respective authors should be attached towards the end of the paper.
• Authors are requested to submit their manuscript to email@example.com before 28 February, 2021
• For any query, feel free to mail at firstname.lastname@example.org