Call for papers - Digital Humanities - Mise en Abyme. International Journal of Comparative Literature and Arts
Organization: Mise en Abyme - International Journal of Comparative Literature and Arts
Mise en Abyme is a peer-reviewed open-access international e-journal dedicated to comparative literature and the arts.
The theme for the monographic section of the issue will be "Digital Humanities". Provisional title of the issue - with both ISSN and ISBN - is "Digital (Emergency and HUmanities)".
The proposed research lines will include, among others, the following approaches:
- how Computer Sciences contribute to text preservation and fruition;
- how digital media may be used to create and provide access to texts and works of art;
- the use of digital media and digital applications in teaching;
- the use of digital media and digital applications in arts, performing arts and literature in emergency periods as the Covid-19 pandemic;
- the use of digitalised database, corpora and innovative software in academic research;
- the intersections between Computer and Human Sciences, taking into account the broader contribution to critical theory and philosophy.
Articles length for both the monographic and the miscellaneous sections should be between 30,000 and 40,000 keystrokes (including spaces). The accepted languages are English, French, Italian, Spanish, and German.
Contributions should be sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org and should clearly indicate the author’s complete contact information (name, university affiliation, address and email).
The deadline for submission is 30th April 2021.
Mise en Abyme has no article processing charges (APCs) nor article submission charges.
Mise en Abyme is recognized by Italian ANVUR (National Agency for the Scientific Research) as an Academic and Scientific Journal.