We hope you are well and staying safe!
We are writing to invite you to put forward a proposal for a chapter for a book we are editing on Migration and Entrepreneurship in the Global Context: Processes and Practices in view of your extensive knowledge and expertise in this particular area. Publisher is Scopus Indexed.
Some of the areas the book will cover include:
• Theoretical perspective of international migration in entrepreneurship
• Entrepreneurship migration in the European Union
• Entrepreneurship education and migrants in developing economies
• Ethical issues in migration and entrepreneurship
• Becoming a migrant entrepreneur in urban/rural areas
• Gender’s migration and entrepreneurship
• The making of migrant entrepreneurs in world economy
• Cultural integration and entrepreneurship
• Migrants as change agents of entrepreneurship education
• The dark side of migrant entrepreneurship
• Family business and migration
• Entrepreneurship and employment creation of migrants
• The future of migrant business entrepreneurs
If you have an idea for a chapter, please email us a synopsis (around 200 -300 words) which explains what your chapter will cover. Please also provide a (working) title and headings / subheadings that your chapter will have and some references. Please email your expression of interest by 25th June 2021.
If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact Dr Eirini Daskalaki at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr Eirini Daskalaki