Call for Papers: WSDM 2022 - International Conference on Web Search and Data Mining
Deadline: August 9, 2021
Notifications: October 11, 2021
The 15th ACM International WSDM Conference will be held in Phoenix, Arizona, USA, between February 21 and 25, 2022.
WSDM is a highly selective conference that includes refereed, original and high-quality papers related to search and data mining on the Web and the Social Web, with an emphasis on practical yet principled approaches. Original papers emphasizing novel algorithmic approaches are particularly encouraged. Application-oriented papers that make innovative technical contributions to research are welcome. Visionary papers on new and emerging topics are particularly encouraged.
Topics: (WSDM proceedings are published in the ACM Digital Library)
- Web Search:
- Algorithms for web-scale search; Adversarial search; Search user interfaces and interaction; Distributed search, metasearch, peer-to-peer search; Local and mobile search; Multimedia web search; Query analysis and query processing; Search benchmarking and evaluation; Search user behavior and log analysis.
- Web Mining and Content Analysis:
- Crawling and indexing web content; Web recommender systems and algorithms; Clustering, classification, and summarization of web data; Data, entity, event, and relationship extraction; Knowledge acquisition and automatic construction of knowledge bases; Large-scale graph analysis; Semantic search, faceted search, and knowledge graphs; Multimodal data mining; Scalable algorithms for mining web data; Opinion mining and sentiment analysis; Web traffic and log analysis; Web measurements, web evolution, and web models.
- Web of Things, Ubiquitous and Mobile Computing:
- Geo and location data analysis, mobility and behavior data mining; Location-based social networks; User activity modeling and exploitation.
- Privacy, Fairness, Interpretability:
- Fairness and accountability in ranking, recommendation and advertising; Explainability in web systems; Model and algorithm transparency; Interpretable models of individual and social behavior; Web search and data mining under privacy constraints.
- Social Networks:
- Link prediction and community detection; Social network analysis and graph algorithms; Computational social science; Influence and viral marketing in social networks; Social sensing; Searching social and real-time content; Social network dynamics; Sampling, experiments, and evaluation in social networks; Social media analysis: blogs and friendship networks; Social network analysis, theories, models and applications; Social reputation and trust.
- Intelligent Assistants:
- Voice search, conversational search, and dialog systems; Personal assistants, dialogue models, and conversational interaction; Task-driven search; Zero-query and implicit search.
- Crowdsourcing and Human Computation:
- Collaborative search and question answering; Human-in-the-Loop and Collaborative Human-AI systems.
- Web-Based Health Applications:
- Public health techniques on the Web; Healthcare delivery on the Web; Personal health on the Web; Web-based mental health and well-being support.
For more information, please visit http://www.wsdm-conference.org/2022/