Modern English Education is a refereed, quarterly-published journal of the Modern English Education Society (MEESo), which was first published in 2000. The purpose of the journal publication is to promote academic exchange among researchers and teachers in South Korea and abroad who are interested in connecting theory and practice of the learning and teaching of English as a foreign or second language, and in broadening their views on English education in general.
Modern English Education welcomes contributions on current theoretical and practical issues as well as empirical and experimental research studies in areas including the following:
· Foreign Language Learning and Teaching
· Second Language Acquisition
· Teaching and Learning Language Skills
· Curriculum/Material Development
· Language Evaluation/Testing
· Language Program Planning
· Language Policy
· Teacher Training and Professional Development
· Multimedia-assisted Language Learning and Teaching
· International/Intercultural Communication
· Teaching Young learners
· Corpus-based Language Learning and Teaching
Articles submitted should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration elsewhere.
We invite you to submit your manuscript(s) electronically via email: email@example.com
1) Submission Deadline: September 30, 2021
2) The content of the manuscript to be submitted should concern theories and/or practices in the field of learning and teaching English.
The manuscript may be on an experimental analysis, a new proposal, or a critique of theories and/or practices in the field. Manuscripts dealing with topics in linguistics, literature, or interdisciplinary areas related to English learning and teaching must have implications for English language learning and/or teaching.
3) How to submit?
If you are not a resident of South Korea, please submit your manuscript in one of the following two ways.
(1) Please send the manuscript you wish to submit to the email below.
Email for submission: firstname.lastname@example.org
(2) Please access the journal submissoin site (http://www.meeso.or.kr/), and click the "sign up" menu in the upper right corner. Then, click the "ORCiD login" menu or "Google+ login" menu in the middle of the site to register as a member and follow the procedure to submit.
4) Authors should read the MEESo requirements for manuscripts (Journal Submission Guidelines: http://www.meeso.or.kr/) carefully before submission.
Submitted papers should strictly follow the format as outlined in Journal Submission Guidelines.
5) Authors should observe high standards with respect to publication ethics (Research Ethics Regulation: http://www.meeso.or.kr/).
Journal of the Modern English Education Society (MEESo)