Organization: Family & Community Health Journal
Call for Papers on Systems-level Public Health Interventions
Family & Community Health is seeking research and compelling commentaries focused on implementing and evaluating systems-level public health interventions. Submitted manuscripts will be peer--reviewed and considered for publication in a themed supplemental issue dedicated to understanding the use of systems science to plan public health interventions and to evaluate complex, multifaceted systems-level health interventions. This themed issue will explore systems-level measurement approaches including systems dynamics, agent-based modeling, and network analysis. Both conceptual and methodological manuscripts are welcome.
This themed supplemental issue is sponsored by the W.K. Kellogg Foundation and is intended to initiate a dialogue and set an agenda for subsequent research in this area.
The Journal will consider original research, short research reports and commentaries. Potential topics include:
- Evaluations of ecological (individual, family, organizational, community, or policy) prevention interventions designed to reduce health risk and increase protective factors.
- Comprehensive assessment on social determents of health and impact on health inequities.
- Systems-level interventions and results related to health equity research.
- Novel systems-based approaches to measurement.
- Special interest in innovative systems analysis as related to social and structural determents of health and health equity.
Please read over our Instructions for Authors before submitting your manuscripts: https://edmgr.ovid.com/fch/accounts/ifauth.htm
Deadline for manuscript submissions: August 16th, 2022
Submit your manuscript to the Journal's online peer review system: https://www.editorialmanager.com/fch
Monica L. Wendel, DrPH, MA