Call for Submission (Research Paper on literature and literary theory, Book Review, Poem, Short story, Travelogue and Interview) for Creative Flight (October Issue - 2022, Volume-3, Issue-2)
Authentic, scholarly and unpublished research papers, book reviews, poems, short stories, travelogues and interviews are invited from academics and writers for publication in the upcoming issue of “Creative Flight: An International Half-Yearly Open Access Peer-Reviewed E-Journal in English” (ISSN- 2582-6158). www.creativeflight.in The last date of submission is 30 September, 2022. Authors are requested to strictly follow the submission guidelines mentioned herewith in their papers. Only electronic submission via email at email@example.com will be accepted for publication.
As regards article only scholarly research oriented or theory based submission will be accepted for review and publication. Along with article, book reviews, interviews, poems, short stories and travelogues will also be accepted for review and publication. Submission via post will not be accepted. All submission will carry a clear colour photograph with a short bio within 200 words. Only electronic submissions via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org as attached Micro Soft word file properly typed will be accepted. All submission must be in Font: Times New Roman, Font Size: 12, Line Spacing: Double Spaced and submitted only as MS Word File. All articles should strictly follow the MLA 8th Edition Style of Citation and Documentation. Author(s) has to submit two articles. The first one must include name and affiliation details in the body of the submission. The second one will contain only article without name and affiliation. The second one will be sent for peer review. Author(s) has to send a declaration right below “Works Cited” of the first one in the following format:
“I, (Name of author(s), have read the submission guidelines and agreed to the policy of the journal. My/Our submission is original and does not contain plagiarized material. If any issue regarding copyright infringement arises, I will solely bear the responsibility.”
The format of the Research Article(s):
Authors are requested to follow the MLA 8th Edition Style while preparing the articles. Authors are also requested to include the following in the format of their articles:
1. The title including subtitle (if any) will be written in Times New Roman, Font Size 14, Bold
2. Name and affiliation of the author(s) will be placed right below the title
3. An abstract of the article of about 150-200 words along with 4-5 Keywords will be written right below the name and affiliation of the author(s).
4. The main body of the text written after the abstract should be prepared in such a way that no formatting is needed afterwards. In-text citations in support of end-text referencing must be given. Without proper in-text citation as per MLA guidelines of 8th Edition Style, the article may have chances of rejection. The main body should be written in MLA 8th Edition Style of Citation and Documentation.
5. The word limit for the research paper is 2000-4000 words including Abstract and at least 5 Works Cited with numberings. However, the word limit is not strict. It may exceed few words.
6. All portions of the articles should be double spaced.
7. Author(s) should be careful regarding grammatical and typographical errors.
8. All articles/research papers submitted for review must be in English. No other language is entertained as the journal as stated in the title is English.
9. Plagiarism of article will be duly checked in plagiarism software so it is the duty of author(s) to read publication ethics as explained in Publication Ethics for Authors &Editors prior to submission.
Creative Flight: An International Half-Yearly Open Access Peer-Reviewed E-Journal in English
www.creativeflight.in (A Non-Profitable e-Journal from West Bengal, India)
Dipak Giri, Editor-in-Chief