Call for Book Chapters (De Gruyter): 3D Printing Technologies: Digital Manufacturing, Artificial Intelligence, Industry 4.0/// No Publication Charge
Call for Book Chapters (De Gruyter): 3D Printing Technologies: Digital Manufacturing, Artificial Intelligence, Industry 4.0
No Publication Charge
We are pleased to invite you and your colleagues to contribute a Chapter/s for the book to be published by De Gruyter(SCOPUS Indexed).
Note: One electronic copy of your manuscript and published book will be provided to the main author of each chapter for free by De Gruyter and each chapter will be provided with a different DOI and indexed in SCOPUS.
About Book: 3-D printing is emerging as a solution for manufacturing complex geometries for large variety of applications including biological objects like human tissue or body parts. This technology is having a disruptive impact on design methods and manufacturing processes. 3D Printing has the potential to revolutionize manufacturing capabilities and businesses by utilizing latest developments in AI and Industry 4.0. 3D Printing will also transform how and where manufacturing is done across a wide range of industrial sectors and global markets. It will enable us to do things with devices that have never been done before without use of special machines for early adopters such as aerospace, automotive, life science and defence, which will have the biggest impact.
Proposed Table of Contents: Each section of the proposed edited book will include Abstract, keywords, figures, illustrations, tables, references etc.
· What is 3D and 4D Printing
· State-of-art review of 3D and 4D Printing
· ISO/ASTM regulations and standards for 3D and 4D Printing
II. 3D Printing Technologies
· Design and development of 3D Printingtechniques
· Non-Conventional 3D Printing
· Recent Advancements and possibilities in the 3D Printing
· 3D Printing for Micro and Nanomanufacturing
· Trends in 3D Printing
· 4D Printing
· Printing file formats for 3D Printing
· Software issues in 3D Printing
III. Materials for 3D Printing and 4D Printing
· Material selection and processing challenges in 3D Printing
· Developments in the materials used in 3D Printing
· Challenges in the use of metallic material for 3D Printing
· Processing of Biomaterials in 3D Printing
· Smart materials for 3D Printing
· 3D Printing of functionally graded materials
IV. Optimization strategies of 3D Printing Techniques
· Lessons from nature applied to 3D Printing
· Bio-inspired Additive Manufacturing
· Utilization of nature-inspired techniques in 3D Printing
· Nature Inspired algorithms-based modelling of 3D Printing processes.
· Advances in biomanufacturing
V. Potential Applications of 3D Printing and 4D Printing
· Recent developments in the applications of 3D Printing technologies
· Applications of 3D Printing in medical, agricultural, architecture, engineering and other sectors
· Applications in biomedical and pharmaceuticals firms
· Case studies and live solutions of industries and society
Note: You can propose any other topic also from your research/experience, which is covered under the book title.
Important deadlines and other information:
Proposal Submission Deadline*: 30th March, 2023
Proposal Decision Notification: 5th April, 2023
Full Chapter Submission Deadline: 25th May, 2023
First Round Review Reports: 30th May, 2023
Revised Full Chapter Submission: 10th June, 2023
Final decision Notification: 15th June, 2023
Submission to Publisher:20th June, 2023
First, submit a proposal (minimum 2-3 pages) of your chapter. Details and guidelines for full chapter submission will be provided after acceptance of proposal. Experimental work and case-studies with novel techniques are more likely for acceptance. This proposal should include at least:
1. Tentative title of the chapter.
2. List of authors (full names), affiliations and e-mails. Set the corresponding author.
3. Abstract of the chapter (half page at most), Keywords, Nature of work - Review/Research, Detailed Methodology, 8-10 References.
Submission of Proposal:
Book Chapter proposal should be submitted at email@example.com
Book entitled "3D Printing Technologies: Digital Manufacturing, Artificial Intelligence, Industry 4.0" and its chapters will be published in De Gruyter, Germany. Each chapter will be provided with a different DOI and indexed in SCOPUS.
1. Dr. Ajay Kumar, Associate Professor, Mechanical Engineering Department, JECRC University, Rajasthan, India.
2. Mr. Parveen, Assistant Professor, Mechanical Engineering, RIET, Faridabad, India.
3. Dr. Naveen Sharma, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Netaji Subhash University of Technology, New Delhi, India
4. Dr. Ashish Kumar Srivastava, Department of Mechanical Engineering GL Bajaj Institute of Technology and Management, Uttar Pradesh, India
For submissions and/or any other information related to this Call for Book Chapters, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: No publication charge at any stage. The publication is free of cost.