Organization: International Network For Natural Sciences | INNSpub
The Journal of Biodiversity and Environmental Science (JBES) is an international peer-reviewed journal that publishes high-quality research papers, reviews, and short communications on all aspects of biodiversity and environmental science.
We are inviting researchers, scholars, and practitioners to submit original research articles, reviews, and short communications for possible publication in JBES. We welcome submissions on a wide range of topics, including but not limited to:
- Biodiversity conservation and management
- Climate change and environmental impacts
- Ecosystem services and functions
- Environmental pollution and remediation
- Sustainable agriculture and forestry
- Wildlife management and conservation
- Environmental policy and governance
We particularly encourage submissions that present novel and significant findings or contribute to the advancement of knowledge in these areas.
All submissions must be original and not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
Manuscripts should be submitted online via our website.
Manuscripts should be formatted according to our guidelines.
Authors should provide a cover letter and abstract with their submission.
All submissions will be peer-reviewed by at least two independent reviewers.
We aim to provide timely feedback to authors and a quick turnaround time.
- All accepted articles will be published online in an open-access format.
- Authors retain the copyright of their work.
We believe that JBES is an important platform for disseminating research on biodiversity and environmental science and we welcome submissions from researchers worldwide. We look forward to receiving your submissions.
Dr. Anowar Razvy