Unleashing User Innovation: Multidisciplinary Perspectives on End-User Development and Generative AI
We are thrilled to announce the launch of our new upcoming book titled "Unleashing User Innovation: Multidisciplinary Perspectives on End-User Development and Generative AI." to be published by Taylor & Francis.
We cordially invite researchers, academics, professionals, and industry experts to contribute their chapter(s) to this book.
This book aims to explore the rapidly evolving landscape of End-User Development (EUD) and its intersection with Generative Artificial Intelligence (Gen AI) technologies. We seek contributions from researchers and practitioners in the field who can share their valuable insights, research findings, and experiences in this area.
The main goal of this book is to examine new and innovative approaches in the field of EUD and Gen AI. It takes a comprehensive approach to examine various theories, tools, models, and frameworks utilized in different contexts within various application domains/disciplines. The aim is not only to showcase various techniques but also to illuminate how they can be effective in their diverse contexts, e.g., coding, academic writing, summarization, to mention but a few. By delving deeply into these various and diverse experiences, the book is expected to offer a rich collection of insights that can inspire researchers and knowledge seekers in EUD and Gen AI.
- Book Title: Unleashing User Innovation: Multidisciplinary Perspectives on End-User -
- Development and Generative AI.
- To be published by CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group.
- All Taylor & Francis publications have a direct feed to WoS and Scopus
- No publication charges.
- Mohammad Amin Kuhail, PhD Associate Professor, Zayed University
- Mostafa Mohamad, PhD Associate Professor, Zayed University
- Rawad Hammad, PhD Lecturer, University of East London
- Mohammed Bahja, PhD Lecturer, University of Birmingham
We are particularly interested in chapters that explore the latest trends, challenges, and opportunities in EUD and generative AI. Whether you are a seasoned researcher, a practitioner, a Ph.D. scholar, an industry expert, or an aspiring researcher, we invite you to share your unique perspectives and insights.
Your contribution can fall under the following topics:
Theme 1: Introduction to End-User Development
- End-user Development History and Classification
- Landscape, Architecture, and Current Platforms of End-User Development
- Latest Trends of End-User Development
Theme 2: Applications of End-User Development
- Empowering Clinicians and Patients in Healthcare
- Personalized Learning and Educational Applications
- Customized Consumer Service Experiences
- Application in the Internet of Things (IoT) Environments
Theme 3: Exploring AI and Prompt Engineering in End-User Development
- NLP and Prompt Engineering for AI Chatbots
- AutoML for Custom Machine Learning Models
- ML-Driven Visual Programming Environments
- Generative AI in Web Development
- Generative AI in Game Development
- Generative AI for Immersive Experiences
- Generative AI for Education
- Generative AI for Business
Theme 4: Challenges of End-User Development
- Usability and User Experience Challenges
- Security and Privacy Challenges
- Ethical Concerns in End-User Development
All submissions will be peer-reviewed, and the accepted chapters will be published in the book. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the ongoing discourse on EUD and generative AI and showcase your expertise. We look forward to receiving your submissions and thank you in advance for your interest.
Chapters should succinctly capture the essence of your proposed chapter, aligning with one of the listed topics. Please ensure that your work is original, unpublished, and not under consideration elsewhere. Submissions should be well-researched, evidence-based, and contribute to the existing body of knowledge in the field. We welcome theoretical and empirical contributions, case studies, and practical applications.
Abstracts can be submitted https://forms.gle/8eag5mCnZvbWMV6t5
Author guidelines for submission can be found https://www.routledge.com/our-customers/authors/publishing-guidelines.
- Abstract Submission Deadline: Feb 15, 2024
- Notification of Acceptance: Mar 15, 202
- Full Chapter Submission: Jul 15, 2024
- Peer Review Feedback: Aug 15, 2024
- Final Chapter Submission: Sep 15, 2024
- For inquiries, please get in touch with Dr. Kuhail (email@example.com)
Mohammad Amin Kuhail